What could be more beautiful than pastries with which you do not need to mess around for a long time? One, two, three cake – this is about Apple Coffee Cake. All you need to do is mix all the ingredients in one bowl, pour it into a baking dish, and top it with apples. Together with the preparation of the glaze, it will take you no more than 10 minutes.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPLE COFFEE CAKE? You will need a few simple ingredients to make this cake. This is a white cake mix, apple pie filling, eggs, sour cream, water, and cinnamon.
If you don’t have the first two ingredients on hand, you can cook them yourself from scratch if you have the time. Just google a little) You can also replace the white cake mix with yellow. On top of all this, you need confectioners’ sugar and milk for the glaze.
All you need to do is mix all the ingredients in one bowl, pour it into a baking dish, and top with apples.
- 1 pkg. white cake mix (2 layer)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c water
- 1 (21oz) can apple pie filling
- 1 c confectioners’ sugar
- 1-1 1/2 Tbsp. milk
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth. Pour the dough into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon the apple pie filling on top of the dough, covering the entire surface. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Make the glaze with milk and confectioners’ sugar and sprinkle over the cooled cake.