Our Amish Cinnamon Bread tastes like it came from a bakery! Amish Cinnamon Bread is a very quick and easy bread made with a few ingredients! It makes a great breakfast, dessert, or even housewarming gift.
This Amish Bread Recipe is so simple that it’s great for everyone from beginning bakers to experienced bakers. No one needs to know how incredibly easy it is to make though! If you’re looking for a no-fail bread recipe, this is for you!
- °1 cup Amish Amish Bread
- °⅔ cup vegetable oil
- °3 eggs
- °2 cups flour
- °1 c white sugar
- °1 tsp ground cinnamon
- °½ tsp of salt
- °½ tsp baking soda
- °1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- °1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Per serving: 119 calories, 2g protein, 15.5g carbs, 5.5g fat, 18.7mg cholesterol, 89.1mg sodium.
*Preparation of the recipe
- 1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Grease 2 loaf pans (9 x 5 inches).
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the Amish bread starter with oil, eggs, 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder and 1
- teaspoon vanilla Mix well Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- 4. Baking in preheated oven about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Enjoy !