Layers of graham wafers, no-prepare cheesecake filling, and strawberries finished off with custom made whipped cream. This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake is so natural to make and scrumptious!
It’s authoritatively March and I have an inclination that it’s the ideal opportunity to begin sharing some no-prepare sweets. While I love heating, there is something in particular about no-prepare treats that make them so engaging. Perhaps the reality you’re not turning on the broiler when it’s 100 degrees outside? Or then again perhaps this is on the grounds that you prepare a great deal and just have one stove that gets utilized excessively a lot? Alright, perhaps that last one is simply me.
Refrigerator cakes are such an ideal no-heat dessert since they require scarcely any exertion. You should simply layer some graham wafers with a no-heat cheesecake filling and strawberries, at that point top it with some whipped cream.
To begin, you’ll need some graham saltines. You can utilize any sort you lean toward in this formula, I just utilized customary nectar graham wafers. You need to use the same number of full-sheets as you can, yet you’ll probably need to separate a couple to fit in the container.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ☞ 2 lbs of strawberries
- ☞ 2 rows of graham crackers
- ☞ 1 cup (249 mL) cream cheese
- ☞ 1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ☞ 2 cans of JELLO Vanilla Pudding (95 grams)
- ☞ 3 cups (749 mL) milk
- ☞ 2 and a half cups Cool Whip Whipped Cream
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking plate ( dish ) with graham crackers. About 6 to 7 cookies. Put aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Beat with your blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk and pudding mixes. Continue mixing on low speed for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of whipped cream and mix.
- Pour half the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Put a row of strawberries on top.
- Add other line of graham crackers.
- Cover with remaining cream mixture and another layer of strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve and garnish with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
- ENJOY !!