Weekends are all about that breakfast spread, am I right? And what breakfast spread is complete without a stack of the best, soft and fluffy, old fashioned pancakes? None. None at all.
Ok, let’s be real. You don’t have to wait for the weekends to have pancakes, because they just take minutes to prepare and make from scratch. So basically any day is pancake day, and I am all about it.
The good think about making old-fashioned pancakes, is that it requires refrigerator and pantry staples, so you will most likely already have all the ingredients that you need. You will need the following:
Look no further because a stack of totally soft and best fluffy pies is here ! (No yogurt needed.)
simple. Easy. Quickly. Superfine. The best fluffy pie recipe you’ll love. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pies … ever !To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
ALL YOU NEED :
- one 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- three 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- one teaspoon salt
- one tablespoon white sugar
- three tablespoons butter, melted
- one 1/4 cups milk and one egg
- cooking spray
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Firstly, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- STEP 2.Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3.Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- STEP 4. Pour batter into the hot skillet, about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 min, until bubbles appear on the sides and center of each pancake. Flip and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 min.
What do you think of these Easy,and super delicious recipe ?
Give it a try, and let me know what you think!