Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It’s perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. Plus it’s a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand.
This recipe is the perfect hot soup and a great way to eat any vegetables in the refrigerator.It is delicious due to the juicy high-protein beef and various nutritious vegetables.In addition, this is a very versatile recipe, so don’t hesitate to replace the vegetables with other vegetables you may have on hand.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
* Ingredients :
- ° 1 pound minced meat
- ° 1 onion cut into cubes
- ° 6 red potatoes, finely diced
- ° 5 carrots, finely chopped
- ° Half a cup of water
- ° 1 (15 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- ° 2 cups frozen green beans
- ° 1 (46 fl oz) bottle of tomato and vegetable juice cocktail
- ° 1 cup water
- ° 1 teaspoon salt
- ° 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Step 1 In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, onion, and potatoes, covered, until beef is no longer pink and potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, place the carrots and 1/2 cup water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Step 3 Drain the meat mixture and return to the pot with the carrots, corn, green beans, cocktail juice, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes, until the flavors are well blended and the soup is hot.
- Enjoy !