Exemplary Pecan Snowball Cookies are the ideal treat for your vacation treat platter. These group pleasers meet up so without any problem. Made with a liquefy in your mouth shortbread base, slashed walnuts and covered with powdered sugar. Incorporates video instructional exercise.
Snowballs, Russian Tea Cakes, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Butterballs – these treats have endless varieties and names. Regardless of what you call them, they generally help me to remember Christmas and are an unquestionable requirement for any treat platter.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- • Half pound/250g of softened butter.
- • 2 C.Of ground pecans.
- • 2 C.Of all-purpose flour.
- • 4 TBSP.Of sugar.
- • 1 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
- •STEP 1_In a medium mixing bowl, mix the sugar and softened butter, and beat them using an electric mixer for 3 to 4 minutes, then add other ingredients.
- •STEP 2_Make small balls and cook for 12 minutes at 375 F or until golden browned.
- •STEP 3_Just before serving, shake in powdered sugar.