This super delicious fudge really does take just 5 minutes to prepare. It can be served as a side dish at home or made for those events that gather lots of family and friends around.
If you are very hungry and need fast homemade food to quench your hunger, paula deen’s 5-minutes fudge is just the recipe for you. Having an event and searching for the easiest no-fuss side dish to serve to a large crowd? Paula Deen’s 5-minute fudge is just for you. This recipe doesn’t just have speed going for it, it’s very creamy and very crispy and boy o boy would everyone love this.
- 1 and ⅔ cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Step 1: Add the sugar, milk, butter and salt together in a saucepan. Then cook for 5 minutes, while stirring constantly.
- Step 2: Add in chocolate chips while stirring and cook until it melts. Then remove from heat, add marshmallows, vanilla and nuts and stir well.
- Step 3: Pour into an 8-inch pan, leave it to cool and cut into squares. Serve!
Number of servings: 20
Preparation time: 5minutes
Cooking time: 15minutes