Georgia is popular for its peaches, and maybe one of the state’s most celebrated plans is peach shoemaker. Making peach shoemaker without any preparation is actually the most ideal approach to appreciate the dish, furthermore, it’s very simple to make and totally grand to eat. We don’t have to exceptional request peaches from Georgia to make this dish. Everything we do is get new peaches from our nearby supermarket or rancher’s market and, in an hour’s time, an astounding treat will jump out of the broiler. On the off chance that new peaches aren’t a choice, at that point snatch a pack of solidified peach cuts, yet in the event that accessible, new is ideal. Peaches are now enamored with their own, yet a couple more fixings take them from sweet to “peachy.”
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ● 6-8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- ● 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ● 1 cup flour
- ● 1 cup sugar
- ● 1 cup brown sugar
- ● 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ● ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ● 1 cup milk
- ● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ● Juice from ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into center of 9×13-inch baking dish, do not spread butter around pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder. Slowly pour in milk and vanilla extract,
and stir to combine. Pour batter over butter, but do not stir.
- Add brown sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a saucepan on high heat. Stir frequently until sugar is
completely melted and peaches have released their juices.
- Pour peaches over top of batter. Do not stir.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top of cobbler is a golden in color.
- Serve warm or cold, or with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!