This Wendy’s frosty recipe is almost better than the original! You only need three ingredients- Chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip!
Looking for more fun ways to cool down? Try my 7-Eleven Copycat Slurpee!
- ° 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- ° 1 tray. Fresh whipped cream.
- ° 1/2 gallon. Chocolate milk.
* Methods :
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a frozen safe jar and put it for about 2 hours in the freezer.
- Every 30 minutes, be sure to mix well. This will produce Wendy’s ultimate frosty texture and thickness.
- Enjoy !