I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on. This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you !
Cherry Pie Bites use simple ingredients like cherry pie filling and crescent rolls to make an easy, tasty dessert! Topped with an easy icing. We truly adored these! The best thing about them is you can absolutely oblige what your family cherishes for a pie filling. There are simply countless conceivable outcomes here. You could utilize Apple, Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon and Chocolate pie fillings!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 (21 oz.) Can Pie Filling (Any Flavor)
2 Tubes Crescent Rolls
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 Tbsp. Milk
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray (If you only have one tin, you will have to make two batches)
3. Open crescent roll cans and lay out the crescent roll dough flat.
4. Separate into individual sections and lay each piece in the muffin tins, widest section at the bottom.
5. Put pie filling into each crescent roll.
6. About 1-2 Tbsp. per crescent.
7. Gather the edges of the dough and fold up around the filling.
(It’s ok if there are some gaps.)
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.