This no-bake Chocolate Lasagna is filled with a creamy cheesecake layer, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, topped with mini chocolate chips, all layered over an Oreo cookie crust! If you’ve never tried chocolate lasagna you are in for a delicious treat.
Why this recipe always works Because it’s layered into one pan, chocolate lasagna is the perfect take along for potlucks, parties and holidays. Since there’s no baking involved with this dessert, you won’t have to heat up your kitchen making it perfect for summer barbecues as well.
- °36 Oreo cookies
- °6 tablespoons melted butter
- °8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- °1/4 cup sugar
- °2 tablespoons cold milk
- °12 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- °2 packets of instant chocolate pudding
- °3 1/4 cups cold milk
- °1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large ziploc, grind the cookies into fine crumbs.
- Transfer this breadcrumbs to a large bowl and add 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Pour mixture into 9 x 13-inch dish, then press onto crust.
- In a mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add milk and sugar, then stir in 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip.
- Spreading this mix equally on crust.
- In a bowl, mix the instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups of cold milk.
- Whisk until pudding begins to thicken.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Let sit for a few minutes, then spread the whipped topping on top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy !