This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make these all the time! She was a very skilled pastry chef, and I am so grateful to her for a lot of recipes! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to teak it to your liking. I am so excited to share this with you. Everyone should taste how delicious these heavenly treats are! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope that you will love and appreciate this recipe today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar for dusting
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Add powdered sugar and butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until creamy.
- Add flour, pecans, vanilla, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Form small balls out of the mixture.
- Line with parchment paper in baking sheets.
- Arrange the balls onto the prepared baking sheets. Make sure to leave a space between each ball.
- Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 11 minutes or until done.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely at room temperature.
- Add powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cookies in batches, then toss until well coated.
- Serve and enjoy!