Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes.
Look no further, these thick, fudgy Homemade Bakery Style Brownies are the perfect one bowl brownie recipe you’ll ever need! Crisp edges, crackle top, fudgy center, and a decadent chocolate flavor, these are going to be your go-to recipe from now on!
When you’re looking for classic recipes, be sure to add this perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe to your list! Soft and chewy. While you’re at it, don’t forget our favorite Peanut Butter Cookie recipe too!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- °156 grams of all-purpose flour
- °1 teaspoon salt
- °2 tsp processed cocoa powder
- °312gm dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- °226g unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- °1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- °300 grams of granulated sugar
- °100g packed light brown sugar
- °5 eggs at room temperature
- °2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Greased sides & bottom of 23cm x 33cm baking pan with butter. Cover the tray with butter paper.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, salt, & cocoa powder.
- Place the chocolate, butter, and instant espresso powder in a large bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted.
- Turn off the heat and leave the pot over the water and add the sugars. Whisk to totally combine, & removing the bowl from the pan. The mixture should be at room temperature.
- Add 3 eggs to the chocolate mixture and beat until combined. Add the remaining eggs and beat until combined.
- Adding vanilla & stir until mixed. Don’t overheat the mixture at this point so the brownies won’t clump.
- Sprinkling flour mixture on the chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula, fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until very little of the flour mixture appears.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time until a toothpick is inserted in the center of the brownies and a few moist crumbs come out.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely, then remove them from the skillet using parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.