Amish Cinnamon Bread is a no-knead sweet bread made with a few common ingredients! Great as a quick breakfast or dessert.
This is a sponsored post for Challenge Dairy. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Amish Cinnamon Bread If you’re looking for an easy sweet treat with ingredients you already have in the kitchen – then this Amish Cinnamon Bread recipe is for you! This recipe is so simple that it’s great for everyone from beginning bakers to pros!
One of the great things about this Amish Cinnamon Bread is that it’s a quick bread – so no yeast or kneading is involved! Everything is mixed in a bowl (or two) and poured into pans to bake. It sounds easy because it really is that easy! Plus, this recipe makes TWO loaves!! The hardest part will be waiting for the baked bread to cool off enough to enjoy it!
1/2 c salted butter
1 c sugar
1 lg egg
1 c buttermilk
2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and egg.
- Add buttermilk, flour, and baking soda.
- Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pan (9×5).
- Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
- Add remaining batter to pan.
- Sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping
- Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.