This Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Copycat Recipe is not only simple to prepare, but it is also bursting with flavor. One of the meatloaf recipes on their menu is a must-try for just any meatloaf enthusiast. If you like Cracker Barrel’s Meatloaf, you must make this recipe at home! Do you like Cracker Barrel’s meatloaf? This recipe may be an excellent match for you!!! The good beef loaf is one of my favorite foods!!! And this Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf does not fall short of expectations either! This meatloaf dish from Cracker Barrel will undoubtedly become a staple in my cooking repertoire.
This meatloaf recipe asks for ground beef, onions, and a binder, much like the majority of meatloaf recipes. Ritz Crackers are the name of the game in this case. It also contains a little amount of finely chopped Green Bell Pepper. The Ritz Crackers used in this recipe instead of saltines or bread as a binder give the meatloaf a buttery sweetness that I really like. I’m thinking about incorporating it into some of my other meatloaf recipes. It’s up to you how you bake your meatloaf, but there are a few alternatives. You may bake it in a loaf pan, as usual, or you can bake it on a baking sheet coated with aluminum foil.
Meatloaf may be smothered in fat depending on the quality of your ground beef. One method to prevent this is to form the meat mixture into a loaf and bake it on a baking pan. Using this method, the grease will be easily drained into the pan.
TO MAKE THIS CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF COPYCAT RECIPE, IT CALLS FOR THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- 750 grams.Of Lean Ground Beef.
- 3 large-sized Eggs.
- 1½ Crushed Sleeves of Ritz Crackers.
- One medium Yellow Onion, finely chopped.
- One small Green Pepper, finely diced.
- Shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese, I used one cup.
- ½ Cup.Of Milk.
- 1 small spoon.Of Salt.
- Half a small spoon.Of Ground Black Pepper.
- Topping INGREDIENTS:
- ½ Cup.Of Ketchup.
- ½ Cup.Of Light Brown Sugar.
- 1 small spoon.Of Yellow Mustard
- 1st Step: The oven should be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and setting it aside.
- 2nd Step: Secondly, and In a small mixing dish, you need to combine all of the topping ingredients and put them aside.
- 3rd Step: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, Ritz crackers, onion, green pepper, milk, salt, pepper, and cheese until well combined.
- 4th Step: After that, you should stir until everything is well-combined. Mix in the ground beef until everything is well-combined.
- 5th Step: And now, place the meatloaf mixture on the baking sheet that has been prepared and form it into a loaf shape with your hands.
- 6th Step: At this point, you should place the meatloaf in the oven, and let it cook for 30 minutes, then pour the topping mixture on top.
- 7th Step: Then, you need to return it to the oven and bake it for another 30 minutes, just until the middle of the loaf reaches 160 degrees.
- 8th Step: Before cutting and serving the Cracker Barrel Meatloaf, allow for 10 minutes of cooling time. Enjoy it!