The acidic and refreshing aromas of lemon are brought to the forefront in a delectable dessert called No-Bake Lemon Pie, which is both simple and enjoyable to prepare. Because it does not take any time in the oven, this delectable pie is an excellent choice for hot summer days or for times when you want a dessert option that is both fast and simple to prepare. This dish is guaranteed to satiate your desire for citrus flavors thanks to its velvety smooth texture, crunchy graham cracker crust, and vivid lemon filling. Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of this irresistibly delicious No-Bake Lemon Pie recipe!
A delicious dessert, No-Bake Lemon Pie mixes the zesty aromas of lemon with a filling that is both creamy and reviving. This pie does not need baking. This pie is ideal for any occasion due to the simplicity of its preparation and the fact that it does not need baking.
FOR THE CRUST, I USED:
1 1/2 Cups.Of graham cracker crumbs.
1/4 Cup.Of granulated sugar.
6 Tbsp.Of unsalted butter, melted.
FOR THE FILLING, I USED:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
1/2 Cup.Of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2 Tsp.Of lemon zest.
1 Tsp.Of pure vanilla extract.
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING, I USED:
1 Cup.Of heavy cream.
2 Tbsp.Of powdered sugar.
1/2 Tsp.Of pure vanilla extract.
Lemon slices, for garnish (optional).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a mixing basin. Stir the mixture well until it resembles wet sand.
- To make a hard and uniform crust, press the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish using the back of a spoon or a flat-bottomed glass.
- While you make the filling, chill the crust in the refrigerator.
- In another dish, mix and smooth out the sweetened condensed milk, freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla essence.
- Evenly distribute the lemon filling within the graham cracker crust that has been refrigerated.
- Place plastic wrap over the pie and chill for at least 4 hours, or until the filling is firm and set.
- Assemble the whipped cream garnish in the meanwhile. Whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until soft peaks form in a chilled mixing basin. Be cautious not to whip too much.
- Take the pie out of the fridge after it has cold and set. Spread the whipped cream topping on top of the lemon filling, and then level it out or make ornamental peaks as desired.
- To add even more citrus flavor, you may optionally garnish the pie with thin lemon slices or more lemon zest.
- Re-chill the pie in the fridge for at least an hour, or until the whipped cream is solid.
- Cut the No-Bake Lemon Pie into wedges and serve chilled when ready to serve.