This Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Parmesan Gravy is a delicious and creamy recipe that is low-carb and Keto friendly. Simple ingredients combined to give so much flavor that everyone will love it!
Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Parmesan Gravy – Keto And Low Carb Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Parmesan Gravy is so good and if you are on a low-carb or Keto diet this is the perfect recipe to try. It’s so delicious your whole family will love it! This dish is easy to make and you can change it up to suit your taste. You could add in some chopped spinach or mushrooms. And it would be great with crunchy bacon crumbled on top. I like to cook these in a cast iron skillet. I use this 3-piece Lodge Season Cast Iron Skillet set from Amazon and love it.
6 Bone in skin on chicken thighs
2 tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Small onion chopped
6 cloves garlic
1 tsp. Thyme
1 c. Bone broth
⅔ c. Shredded or grated parmesan cheese
3 tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Once the skillet is hot, add the chicken thighs skin side down, and top with salt and pepper to taste. Sear the chicken thighs for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are browned, and remove them from the skillet.
4. In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and garlic cloves. Saute for 2-3
minutes until the onions have begun to soften and brown.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
5. Add 1 teaspoon of thyme, and stir until fragrant.
6. Pour in 1 cup of bone broth.
7. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
8. Toss in ⅔ cup parmesan cheese. You can use shredded or grated. If using shredded, add just a little at a time, and whisk it quickly to combine it with the liquid. Using grated parmesan will allow the cheese to mix more easily with the sauce.
9. Add the chicken thighs back to the skillet with the sauce. Place the skillet in the
oven, and roast the chicken thighs for 15-20 minutes until they are cooked through.
10. Spoon the sauce over top of the chicken thighs, and serve topped with fresh parmesan or herbs.