On a hot summer day this cream cheese lemonade pie is just what is needed. This pie is creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert. My co-worker, Dawn, gave me some awesome lemon recipes last week and I am loving these tasty lemon desserts. Sharing recipes from my friends is a lot of fun. I love seeing and hearing about my friend’s favorite recipes that they have grown up loving. I’m looking forward to more of Dawn’s family’s recipes.
This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you!
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 PKG cream cheese.
- 1 cup of frozen lemonade.
- 1 box of instant lemon pudding mix, one small box.
- 3 cups cracker crumbs.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1 cup melted butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a deep-dish pie and make sure to go up the sides. bake for 15 minutes, let cool.
- For the creamy pie: Combine milk, and pudding mix, beat until mixture will be thick.
- Beat cream cheese for 4 minutes, add lemonade concentrate, and pudding mixture, beat for more 5 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours.