° 1 shortcrust pastry,
° 400ml coconut milk,
° 150g sugar,
° 200g grated coconut,
° 2 eggs,
° A tsp vanilla extract,
° 50ml rum.
• In a pie dish, lay out the shortcrust pastry, remembering to make small holes in it. Start your oven at 200°C and place the dough in it for blind baking for 10 minutes (time to prepare the cream).
• Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat then add the sugar. Mix until it has completely melted.
• Off heat, add the grated coconut.
• Whisking whole eggs in a separate container and add them to the preparation.
• Adding rum and vanilla extract.
• Pour mixture over the soblée pastry which should normally have taken on a pretty golden color when blind-cooked.