This Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe is quick and easy to make. Using only 5 ingredients this easy chicken dish is ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes. Now that’s a winning dinner dish for me any night of the week. I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine do! This recipe for Cheesy Chicken is a family favorite. In fact, now that my boys are teenagers, they eat more than I ever imagined possible. Just as well this recipe is so easy to double or triple up!
One of these rolls, with a couple of vegetable sides, is enough for Nick and me for dinner. But if we want one for lunch the next day, I have to put them in a container BEFORE I serve the kids! These Cheesy Chicken Breasts combine shredded chicken breast with cheddar cheese, milk and a can of chicken soup, all bound together in ready roll crescent roll pastry. It could not be any easier.
This Easy Cheesy Chicken Dish takes only 5 minutes to prepare and around 20 minutes in the oven. Any dish that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes is a winner for me any night of the week!
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
1 8 ct crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c milk or buttermilk
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Spray 9×13 pan with Pam.
• Lay out crescent rolls in 4 sections on waxed paper. (Keep the triangles together to form a rectangle). Use a small rolling pin if needed to close the seam.
• Put shredded chicken and cheese on rolls and roll them up (like a short burrito).
• Mix cream of chicken soup and milk heat on the stovetop in a small pan until fairly smooth. (add any leftover chicken or cheese to this).
• Pour between crescent rolls in pan. (Be careful to pour around, not on top or they will be mushy!).
• Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are cooked through and brown on top.
Can easily be doubled or tripled. You can heat extra gravy in a saucepan on the stove or a separate pan in the oven. If you add too much gravy to the main pan, the rolls will be soggy and may not cook through.
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 Chicken Roll
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 657TOTAL FAT: 38gSATURATED FAT: 20gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 13gCHOLESTEROL: 154mgSODIUM: 1325mgCARBOHYDRATES: 35gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 9gPROTEIN: 42g