Banana Pudding Cake has all the yummy kinds of banana pudding in cake structure! Yellow cake, vanilla pudding, bananas, and obviously, vanilla wafers! It’s the ideal birthday cake for ‘nana pudding darlings.
Banana Pudding Cake is easy to make and delectable to eat! Who could oppose a yellow cake finished off with whipped cream and embellished with vanilla wafers? Regardless of whether you orchestrate vanilla wafers on the top, entire, or smash them and sprinkle the pieces, this cake cuts up perfectly to flaunt those tasty layers.
Don’t hesitate to try different things for certain replacements – jab cake is excusing. Try not to have a yellow cake blend? White works similarly also. Funfetti could be extra merry! Vanilla pudding is exemplary, yet on the off chance that you like a more exceptional banana flavor, attempt banana pudding blend all things being equal. For surface, add ½ cup of finely slashed walnuts or pecans to the cake. A sprinkle of toffee pieces on top would be flawless, as well. Certainly don’t skirt the vanilla treats for that customary taste, either vanilla wafers or vanilla creature wafers taste incredible!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp banana extract
- 1 box3.4 banana pudding mix
- 11mashed banana
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box3.4 instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cool whip
- 110.6 oz real cream cheese cool whip frosting
- Preheat oven to 350
- Banana pudding cake recipe
- Add cake items together and bake as directed on the box in two 8 inch cake pan spray well let cool completely
- Make the filling by adding milk and pudding together let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes until thickened then add cool whip combine well then add to the cake .
- Take the remaining mix from the filling and add 1 10. 6-ounce real cream cheese Cool Whip frosting then frost your cake and garnish as desired with a vanilla wafer cookie.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 527mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg