Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
Banana Brownies are a delicious banana dessert you are sure to love! The chewy, fudgy, dense texture of a brownie with dreamy banana flavor!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts,chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- For the brownie,
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy.
- Blend in bananas and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and blend for 1 minute. Stir in walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slighty (warm but not hot) and frost with frosting.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Watch carefully when it reaches a medium brown color turn off heat, whisk in powdered sugar at a time, adding milk as it thickens, then add in vanilla.
- Pour over the warm banana bread brownies immediately, and smooth with a spatula, butter knife, or frosting spatula.
- Cool completely before cutting.