Lemon butter salmon with asparagus, foil packs: This baked salmon recipe offers buttery salmon combined with crisp asparagus and lemon to create a beautiful texture of flakey fish and bright crunchy veggies.
This salmon recipe, oven baked, takes all the fuss out of dinnertime and saves on dishes too. Foil packs are perfect because they bake the salmon evenly and infuse it with moisture and flavor.
No fear of how to cook salmon to perfect deliciousness when you use foil packets. These fun foil packets not only hold the healthy salmon fillet but also contain salmon asparagus mixed with the zippy flavors of lemon butter. Pocketed and baked together this combination meld into each other to make a happy light meal sure to tickle your tastebuds.
- °4 salmon fillets, skinless
- °1 pound (454 grams) asparagus tips
- °1/3 cup (75 grams) melted butter
- °1/3 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- °4 minced garlic cloves
- °2 teaspoons (10ml) chopped fresh parsley
- °Salt and pepper
- °2/3 cup (65 grams) grated fresh parmesan cheese
- °Parsley and lemon wedges to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the salmon fillets in the center of a 12”x18” (30×45 cm) sheet of aluminum foil, each. Divide the asparagus into four equal portions and place them around the salmon.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Pour over the salmon and asparagus, season with salt and pepper to taste and top with 2 to 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Close the aluminum foil and seal the sides tightly, in foil.
- Enjoy !