This year I’ve tried to cut down on the amount and type of meat that I eat, for health reasons. I can go most meals without any meat at all. When I do want a meal that isn’t just vegetable-based I eat seafood. It’s easier on my digestive system and I love it!
I try to make this Baked Cajun Shrimp recipe at least a couple of times a month because it’s easy and very quick to make. They make for a great weeknight sheet pan dinner.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 12 Shrimp Peeled, Deveined, Cooked
- 1 Canola Oil
- 1 Smoked Paprika
- 1 Onion Powder
- 1 Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ Salt
- ½ Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Thyme Leaves
- ¼ Ground Oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place foil onto cookie sheet. Lightly oil the foil with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add oil to the bowl. Cover top of the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp is covered with the oil.
- In a small bowl with a lid, mix all of the herbs and spices. Add the mixture to the shrimp bowl.
- Cover the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp are covered with the seasonings.
- In a single layer, place the shrimp onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm with a slice of lemon wedge. Enjoy !!