5 Minute 5 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge is a creamy chocolate fudge recipe generously filled with pecans. This Chocolate Pecan Fudge recipe comes together in just a few minutes and it is perfect for gifting, snacking, and serving for any occasion.
Made with or without nuts, this fudge is a favorite sweet treat year-round.
Traditional old-fashioned fudge is a time-intensive and finicky candy to make. Old-fashioned fudge requires a candy thermometer and a considerable amount of time spent stirring the hot mixture over the stovetop. Delicious for sure but, in my opinion, rarely worth all the time, effort, and special equipment.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tea. vanilla
- Butter side of a heavy saucepan.
- Combine sugar and milk,
- stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves
- and mixture boils.
- Cook to softball stage.
- Remove from heat and quickly
- add marshmallow creme, peanut butter,
- chocolate chips, and vanilla and blend all together.
- Pour into a buttered 9 x12 pans.