This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you !
It’s a delicious seasonal cheesecake that is sure to please everyone! It’s very easy to do 🙂
Light and delicious cheesecake with strawberry cake! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
•1 package Golden Oreos (36 cookies)
•6 tablespoons butter, melted
•8 ounces softened cream cheese
•1 cup powdered sugar
•1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
•2 packages (3.4 ounce each) instant cheesecake pudding mix
•3 cups milk
•3½ cups sliced strawberries
1. Crush the entire package of Oreos. A food processor would work great for this – I don’t have one, so I just placed my cookies in a gallon sized Ziplock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin. When the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a large bowl and mix in 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into a 9×13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
2. Next, beat together 1 cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
3. For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix, milk, and another 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
4. Layer the sliced strawberries on top, and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
5. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.