I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.Honey Butter Skillet Corn is the perfect sweet corn side dish for any meal. This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and is made with only 6 simple ingredients! You’ll love the creamy honey butter sauce so much, this might be your new favorite easy corn recipe.
You may never want to make plain corn again after trying this Honey Butter Skillet Corn! Honey, butter, and cream cheese make the creamy, sweet sauce that pairs so well with the corn.To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
- 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.
- The recipe has 6 side dish servings and the nutrition facts are for 6 servings, but if you are feeding little kids you can probably get closer to 8 servings from this recipe.
- I love using the gold n’ white corn for this recipe but any frozen corn will work. Make sure it is the 1 lb (16 oz) bag of frozen corn.