These Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls are brushed with sweet nectar spread and can be made in a bread machine or by hand! An ideal side dish thought for occasions and family suppers!
Love Copycat Recipes? Attempt my Texas Roadhouse Butter and Steak Rub plans straightaway!
Folks, I’m not a cook by far. So on the off chance that I can make sure about these moves, you have an astounding shot of doing likewise. I’ve been making these moves for quite a long time, it’s the lone time you’ll see me with a moving pin.
The fixings that you need are staggeringly basic, and you can even utilize a bread creator for these!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- ° ½ cup of honey
- ° ½ spoon of ground cinnamon
- ° 1 tablespoon of salt
- ° 8-9 cups plain flour
- ° 8 tablespoons melted butter
- ° 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ° 4 ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
- ° 2 ½ cup warm milk (110-115 degrees)
How to prepare
- In a suitable bowl, put the yeast, milk and honey, and stir the mixture using a tablespoon until the yeast dissolves, and leave the mixture for 5 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture
- Put cinnamon in the yeast mixture and stir a little, then put the mixture in the pastry mixer and add 6 tablespoons of butter, eggs and 4 cups of flour, and mix until smooth
- Then add the remaining flour and salt, and knead 7-9 minutes until the dough is between firm and sticky
- Grease a suitable bowl with a tablespoon of butter, put the dough in it, cover the bowl with a wet cloth and leave it in a warm place until it doubles in size for about an hour
- Meanwhile, spread a number of leaves of butter intended for the oven with melted butter, and put the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour, knead a little, then put a little of the dough inside the parchment paper to make shapes that resemble a ball with a diameter of 6 cm. Seal the ends, then put the pieces to rest while they are wrapped 40 Accurate
- Bake the pieces in the oven at 350 ° C for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown
- Leave the pieces to cool after that, and you can serve them after buttering them